Why Blended? Blended learning allows teachers to better identify and meet the needs of individual students while maintaining – and in many cases increasing – performance and efficiency of the entire class.
Join our webinar on Tuesday, May 25th @2:30 PM EST to learn more!
- Sefer Yehoshua – elementary school
- Sefer Shoftim – elementary school
- A Story of Resilience and Survival: Jewish History from 70-1948 (2 parts) – middle school
- The Big 10: An Adventure in Core Jewish Values – middle school
- Inspirational Figures of the 20th Century – middle school
- Sefer Shmuel Bet – middle school
- Who is Talmud – middle/high school
- Character Under Construction: A Journey in personal Growth – high school
- Remembering the Holocaust -high school
- Sefer Shemot – high school
“…The idea of the teacher being a ‘guide on the side’ instead of a ‘sage on the stage’ really resonated with me. It is difficult to find ways to help students be independent learners and to take responsibility for their own learning, but our conversations during the training helped me understand how a blended learning model provides an environment that gives students autonomy over their own learning. When I did start teaching with the curriculum, the students loved the activities and the videos and I loved that they were taking charge.”