Director of Education Technology – High School
The Director of Education Technology (EdTech) coordinates classroom technology initiatives, leads professional development sessions, and oversees the institution’s Learning Management System. The Director of EdTech stays ahead of technological trends and suggests innovations that are mission aligned and research based.
1. Recommending pedagogical best practices that are innovative and that support the school’s mission and strategic plan
2. Planning and coordinating sessions for students and teachers related to educational technology
3. Providing individual training opportunities for teachers
4. Managing the LMS, including teacher, student and parent training
5. Preparing report cards and providing teachers with tools for assessment and feedback
6. Visiting classrooms and working with teachers and students to promote the effective use of new technologies
7. Attending local & nation workshops and conferences and presenting information gained to administration and faculty
8. Overseeing the school’s electronic book distribution system
The mission of Magen David Yeshivah is to ensure and globally support the continuity of Sephardic communities through education. Its vision is to develop a new, globally recognized center of excellence that prepares students to excel academically, graduate college as well as professional graduate schools, and apply their unique talents in the world to create economically independent and personally fulfilling lives. Magen David Yeshivah is a Middle States Accredited high school with several college and international partners. It has an internationally recognized ‘Magen David Model’ highlighted by a senior year internship program.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering a wonderful mission driven environment, competitive salary and benefits including a 403(b) retirement plan and lunch.
For more information, contact: HRresumes@mdyschool.org