Head of Kodesh, Independent Jewish Day School London, United Kingdom
Head of Kodesh, Independent Jewish Day School
London, United Kingdom
Applications are invited for the post of Head of Kodesh. The IJDS is a vibrant, warm, single form entry, Ivrit-speaking primary school, passionate about our children’s learning and development. Our ethos is built on a love of learning, both religious and secular.
Our next Head of Kodesh will:
- Be able to embrace and promote our school’s ethos of teaching Kodesh B’Ivrit and Ahavat Ha’aretz, in the classroom and through our extensive extra-curricular programme
- Encourage all children to achieve their best and flourish emotionally, spiritually, academically and socially
- Lead the Kodesh team with enthusiasm, ensuring our dedicated staff continue to grow, develop and thrive
- Shape the next stage of Kodesh development of our Ofsted/Pikuach accredited Outstanding school
What we can offer you:
- A platform for your ideas, creativity and flair
- Support with your continuing professional development
- Working in an in-demand, top-ranking Barnet primary school
- A creative working environment with enthusiastic, happy and confident children
- An outstanding community of engaged pupils, staff and parents, all committed to Kodesh B’Ivrit and Modern Orthodoxy
Requests for an informal tour prior to interview are welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and an application pack.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 10th December 2018
The Independent Jewish Day School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). IJDS is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
For more information, contact: email@example.com