Hebrew Speaking Administrative Assistant
We want all applicants to be aware that even though we are dealing with the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we are still recruiting for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Interviews for qualified applicants will be conducted by phone and video conferencing.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a detail oriented Administrative Assistant with strong computer skills to work in our Elementary School main office and support our Assistant Principals, Principal and Administrators.
– Greet visitors, students and parents to the Academic Office
– Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, mailing, filing, restocking office supplies
– Coordinates and maintains phones, emails, taking messages, academic and confidential student files
– Manage student lists for absences and dismissals and assist in student progress report process
– Provide additional administrative support as needed
– Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
– Minimum of two years administrative support experience, preferably in an academic setting
– Must have strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
– Must be fluent in English and Hebrew
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering a wonderful mission driven environment, competitive salary and benefits including a 403(b) retirement plan and lunch. MDY is committed to an inclusive faculty therefore candidates from diverse backgrounds who want to make a real impact on the future of education are encouraged to apply.
Established in 1946, Magen David Yeshivah is a private co-ed Jewish day school that has since produced countless successful industry professionals, lawyers, physicians, rabbis, and teachers, as well as prominent leaders at the helm of numerous organizations. The growth rate of applicants to MDY is explosive, as our community recognizes the value and merit of our creative initiatives.
Learn more and watch a video about working at Magen David Yeshivah – vimeo.com/magendavidyeshivah
For more information, contact: https://mdyschool.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/2e749d16-ef67-d754-677e-ad52506ae26a/apply?source=1390586-CS-39442