High School Hebrew Language Teacher for the 2020-2021 School Year
We want all applicants to be aware that even though we are dealing with the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we are still recruiting for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Interviews for qualified applicants will be conducted by phone and video conferencing.
ABOUT THE JOB
Magen David Yeshivah High School is looking for a Hebrew Language Teacher. We offer highly competitive salaries for experienced Teachers with Master’s degrees for the 2020-2021 school year. Part-time and full-time positions available.
– This position requires fluency in the Hebrew language and an understanding of Hebrew grammar.
– The teacher will be teaching multiple classes, spanning different grades and tracks, 9th – 12th.
– The teacher must be willing to work on curriculum development and with online curricula and as such, may be asked to attend training sessions for our specific curriculum.
– The position calls for organizational skills, classroom management and a willingness to collaborate with department chairs and chief academic officers.
– The teacher will be asked to participate in professional development programs, as well as department meetings and parent conferences.
– Minimum 3 years of high school classroom teaching experience required.
– Native fluency in the Hebrew language.
– Knowledge of and comfort in working with technology and online learning platforms.
The mission of Magen David Yeshivah is to ensure and globally support the continuity of Sephardic communities through education. Its vision is to develop a new, globally recognized center of excellence that prepares students to excel academically, graduate college as well as professional graduate schools, and apply their unique talents in the world to create economically independent and personally fulfilling lives. Magen David Yeshivah is a Middle States Accredited high school with several college and international partners. It has an internationally recognized ‘Magen David Model’ highlighted by a senior year internship program.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering a wonderful mission driven environment, competitive salary and benefits including a 403(b) retirement plan and lunch.
Learn more and watch a video about working at Magen David Yeshivah – https://vimeo.com/magendavidyeshivah
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org