Principal – Bruriah
Bruriah is a leading girls school that provides academic excellence in Limudei Kodesh and General Studies in a warm, growth-oriented environment. At Bruriah, students from over two dozen elementary schools thrive independently and coalesce into an incredible community that respects individuality and celebrates unity.
Bruriah has a rich, six-decade history as a leader in Jewish women’s education with thousands of accomplished alumnae.
Bruriah includes an accredited middle and high school and is a division of the Jewish Educational Center under the leadership of Rav Elazar Mayer Teitz, and the Board of Trustees.
Bruriah seeks an experienced growth-minded educational leader who represents the best of Bruriah’s values and who will serve as a role model with vision, creativity, warmth, energy and a commitment to Torah. We seek a leader with strong pedagogical knowledge, record of instructional coaching, excellent interpersonal skills, creativity, humility, determination and a commitment to s others.
• Foster a forward-thinking learning community promoting authentic Torah values and excellence
• Nurture a first-class administrative and educational team to advance excellence and professional growth
• Ensure personalized education for all learners
• Manage Bruriah’s daily operations
• Administer school policies and enhance school culture
• Model and promote Bruriah’s unique mission, philosophy and achievements
• Oversee recruitment, admissions, marketing and fundraising
• Manage and assess instruction, align curriculum and integrate technology
• Work collaboratively with school-wide leadership to advance our vision for all students.
• Represent Torah values, commitment to excellence and growth
• Advanced degree in relevant field; Master’s or Ph.D. preferred
• Successful education and management experience
• Demonstrated leadership, including success in senior administrative roles
• Track Record of adaptation, collaboration and innovation
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective, flexible and able to inspire growth
• Transparent, honest, warm, relatable and possess an excitement for education
Candidates able to begin for the 2020-2021 academic year should submit a cover letter, CV, and references to the search committee email@example.com or refer any questions to Executive Vice President, Rabbi Pinchas Shapiro firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-355-4850 Ext. 6202.
For more information, contact: email@example.com