Government Grant Writer
YDE School is currently seeking a Government Grant Writer
• Excellent professional communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact with a diverse range of individuals both in person, over the phone, and through web-based meeting platforms applying tact and discretion.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and external partners.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks using effective organizational and time skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Presentation Software and Tracking Systems.
• Able to meet deadlines and resolve issues as needed.
• Oversee all government programs and grants including but not limited to:
• Title Programs
• Loan Programs
• Universal Pre-K
• NPSE Security Grant
• Homeland Security grants
• Private grants
• Seek out new funding opportunities
• Coordinate with different departments to collect data for submission
Reports to Director of Operations
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org