TanenbaumCHAT is seeking a School Receptionist
The Anne and Max Tanenbaum Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto (TanenbaumCHAT) provides a comprehensive, premiere Jewish experience. Our graduates emerge with knowledge and courage to impact the world around them.
The school receptionist would:
• Welcome all visitors to the main office, regardless of if they are staff, students, parents or guests in a positive and collegial manner.
• Answer phones and clear general voicemail
• Operate the music and bell system throughout the day
• Prepare daily announcements
• Handle all incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages
• Accept, log and distribute student assignments to teachers
• Maintain staff database in Keystone
• Making changes to student demographic changes
• Update Calendars
• Weekly Maintenance Schedule
• Room Bookings
• Parking pass allocations for staff
• Special reports
• Proofreading correspondence as needed
• Assist with other projects/events as needed and requested by Admin.
• Second back up to on-calls when on-call assistant and back up one are away/busy.
• Back up the rest of the main office team as needed.
• Assist with any duties the Principal and VPs require or request.
• Be part of a schoolwide support staff team and help in other departments if needed and as directed by a member of the Admin team.
Qualifications we require:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in office work a must
• Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google docs, Google calendar
• Ability to quickly learn to use new software programs
• Excellent interpersonal, multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and follow-through
• Excellent phone manner
• Some evening and weekend work required
This position is an LTO and is contracted from August 15th until May 1st.
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact: email@example.com