We want all applicants to be aware that even though we are dealing with the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we are still recruiting for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Interviews for qualified applicants will be conducted by phone and video conferencing.
About the Job
Magen David Yeshivah is looking for Full-Time, Part-Time, and Per Diem Substitute Teachers for the 2020-2021 school year for our Early Childhood Center, Elementary School, and High School located in Brooklyn. We are a Reggio-inspired school actively creating a constructivist approach to education. Our teachers participate in school-wide Professional Development programs as well as courses and conferences of individual interest. Our faculty is a true Community of Learners and teachers thrive in an environment of support and growth. Now is an exciting time to join us!
– Communicate with the administrative team on supporting the school’s day to day functioning.
– Assist in daily school and classroom operations, engaging students and working collaboratively with colleagues.
– Cultivate core Jewish values such as kindness, respect, compassion and integrity within students.
– Collaborate with teaching teams in implementing daily experiences in the classroom – preparing the environment, facilitating small group work and supporting transitions throughout the day.
– Substitute Teachers must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering a wonderful mission driven environment, competitive salary and benefits including a 403(b) retirement plan and lunch. MDY is committed to an inclusive faculty therefore candidates from diverse backgrounds who want to make a real impact on the future of education are encouraged to apply. Private transportation from Manhattan can be provided for faculty
About Magen David Yeshivah
Established in 1946, Magen David Yeshivah is a private co-ed Jewish day school that has since produced countless successful industry professionals, lawyers, physicians, rabbis, and teachers, as well as prominent leaders at the helm of numerous organizations. The growth rate of applicants to MDY is explosive, as our community recognizes the value and merit of our creative initiatives.
Learn more and watch a video about working at Magen David Yeshivah – vimeo.com/magendavidyeshivah
For more information, contact: https://mdyschool.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/11058e4c-2577-ca4b-6aa5-e3335c528382/apply?source=1359788-CS-39442