We are Fuchs Mizrachi School in Beachwood, Ohio. We educate and inspire students from age two through twelfth grade. We are motivated by a real passion for deep, meaningful learning and leadership.
Our STEM/Science Department is looking for a part or full-time upper school Science teacher to join us starting Aug. 2021.
• Planning, building, delivering, and measuring the success of student-centered classroom science lessons within the context of the school’s science curriculum
• Identifying research-based practices and programs to experiment with and implement
• Pursuing and participating in professional development
• Communicating with administration, counselors, and tutors to in order to best support and enrich student learning
• Communicating with parents and students through our LMS and via email/phone calls
• Offering students additional help, individualized instruction, and mentoring
• Participating in required afterschool and weekend events (i.e. open houses, curriculum nights, and parent-teacher conferences)
• Supervision and/or participation in non-academic activities, including lunch, study halls, programming, class trips, etc.
• Cultivating authentic, positive relationships with current students and parents
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in science or a related field
• Two or more years of teaching experience.
• Ohio Teaching License (Middle Childhood certification is a plus)
• FBI/BCI background check
Regardless of position, you will likely be:
• Eager to continue learning, improving, and experimenting on your own and as a part of a team.
• Passionate about technology.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• An extraordinary communicator, both in speech and in writing.
• Upbeat with a genuine interest in the education of middle school students.
• Creative, flexible, and professional.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience
• Benefits package available
Fuchs Mizrachi School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
For more about our school, please visit our website at fuchsmizrachi.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com