Early Childhood Lead Teachers for the 2020-2021 School Year
We want all applicants to be aware that even though we are dealing with the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we are still recruiting for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Interviews for qualified applicants will be conducted by phone and video conferencing.
Magen David Yeshivah Early Childhood Center, a Jewish Preschool located in Brooklyn, is offering highly competitive salaries for experienced Early Childhood Lead Teachers with Master’s degrees for the 2020-2021 school year. Moving toward actively creating a constructivist approach to education, we are becoming a Reggio-inspired school bringing in new staff and new leadership. Our teachers participate in school-wide Professional Development programs as well as courses and conferences of individual interest. Our faculty is a true Community of Learners and teachers thrive in an environment of support and growth. Now is an exciting time to join us!
– In a classroom environment, Teachers will plan and supervise a warm, nurturing developmentally appropriate environment for the development of the whole child while integrating a program of both Limudei Hol and Limudei Kodesh under Magen David Yeshivah’s high level of care and educational standards.
– Head Teacher will design and maintain a classroom environment that facilitates active, hands-on learning, group management, self-expression and choice, and inclusion of all children, parents, volunteers and staff.
– Cultivate core Jewish values such as kindness, respect, compassion and integrity within students.
Why Magen David:
– Monthly Professional Development Opportunities.
– State of the art technology in the classrooms.
– Strong work life balance.
– A supportive environment where your opinions are heard and valued.
– A warm mission driven environment, competitive salary and benefits including a 403(b) retirement plan and lunch.
– The school year is consistent with the Jewish calendar and closed during the summer. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering a wonderful mission driven environment, competitive salary and benefits including a 403(b) retirement plan and lunch.
– The school year is consistent with the Jewish calendar and closed during the summer.
To learn more about Magen David Yeshivah, watch this video – vimeo.com/magendavidyeshivah
For more information, contact: https://mdyschool.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/4bcd19e2-0a61-dfd1-68dc-744c55636d44/apply?source=1295663-CS-39442