High School Math Teachers for the 2021-2022 School Year
Magen David Yeshivah High School is looking for Full Time High School Math Teachers for the 2021-2022 school year at our Brooklyn school.
– Head Teacher will design and maintain a classroom environment that facilitates active, hands-on learning, group management, self-expression and choice, and inclusion of all children, parents, volunteers and staff.
– Communicate with parents and school counselors on student progress.
– Evaluate each student’s growth in knowledge and skills in the course being taught.
– Participates in various student and parent activities which occur in school including PTA and student clubs.
– Head teacher should have a Master’s degree.
– Should hold certification and/or license in related field with a minimum of 1-3 years of teaching experience.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering a wonderful mission driven environment, competitive salary and benefits including a 403(b) retirement plan and lunch. MDY is committed to an inclusive faculty therefore candidates from diverse backgrounds who want to make a real impact on the future of education are encouraged to apply.
About the School:
The mission of Magen David Yeshivah is to ensure and globally support the continuity of Sephardic communities through education. Its vision is to develop a new, globally recognized center of excellence that prepares students to excel academically, graduate college as well as professional graduate schools, and apply their unique talents in the world to create economically independent and personally fulfilling lives. Magen David Yeshivah is a Middle States Accredited high school with several college and international partners. It has an internationally recognized ‘Magen David Model’ highlighted by a senior year internship program.
To learn more about Magen David Yeshivah, watch this video – vimeo.com/magendavidyeshivah
For more information, contact: https://mdyschool.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/052e2014-4440-c370-5d8f-8c7086828e1e/apply?source=1491142-CS-39442