Upper School Admission Associate
The Upper School Admission Associate is part of the Admission team of CESJDS. The Upper School Admission Associate reports directly to and is supervised and evaluated by the Director of Upper School Admission. The primary role of the Associate is to manage and further develop relationships with schools and prospective parents to increase awareness of CESJDS and the recruitment of new students in grades 6-12. The Associate will also support other Admission efforts at CESJDS. As a member of Admission team, the Associate is expected to role model professional practices, values, and mission of the School within the context of a pluralistic Jewish community.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and database management
• Ability to establish and maintain positive, professional, and cooperative working relationships with faculty, staff, parents and the School community.
• Skill in setting priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities.
• Program development and event planning experience a plus
• Exercise discretion, confidentiality and initiative.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of Jewish day schools and the local Jewish community preferred but not required.
Qualified candidates may submit letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to www.cesjds.org/careers Job Code DM400.
For more information, contact: http://www.cesjds.org/careers