Westchester Torah Academy (WTA) is a highly-acclaimed Modern Orthodox Yeshiva Day School in New Rochelle, NY. WTA is known for its success in educating students with academic rigor, passion, and creativity, incorporating core values of Torah, mitzvot, and the love and commitment to Eretz Yisrael. WTA aspires to nurture the minds and souls of each student through a 21st-century dynamic, loving, and warm learning environment. WTA has adopted an innovative blended learning model for high-quality, sustainable, and affordable Jewish day school education.
WTA is looking to hire an experienced Director of Admissions who is a well-organized self-starter and an excellent communicator. The candidate should have a warm demeanor and an understanding of Jewish Day School education.
The successful candidate will:
– Engage in a seamless recruitment process by planning, coordinating, and overseeing promotional material and hosting events.
– Reach out to prospective parents, conduct campus tours, schedule screenings, and follow up.
– Represent the school’s distinctive mission, vision, and values with professionalism and passion.
– Communicate with prospective parents to showcase various school happenings.
– Work closely with current parent ambassadors to help promote the school in the wider community.
– Track re-registration and all incoming and outgoing students.
– Report growth, projections, and trends to the Head of School and the Board.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org