Westchester Torah Academy (WTA) is a highly-acclaimed Modern Orthodox Yeshiva Day School in New Rochelle, NY. WTA is known for its success in educating students with academic rigor, passion, and creativity, incorporating core values of Torah, mitzvot, and the love and commitment to Eretz Yisrael. WTA aspires to nurture the minds and souls of each student through a 21st-century dynamic, loving, and warm learning environment. WTA has adopted an innovative blended learning model for high-quality, sustainable, and affordable Jewish day school education.
WTA is looking to hire an Office & Communications Coordinator who is a well-organized multi-tasker and an excellent communicator. The candidate should have a warm demeanor and an understanding of Jewish Day School education. They will play an integral role in the day-to-day operations of the school and acts as a point of contact for families and teachers.
– Greet visitors and answer office calls and emails.
– Manage day-to-day dismissal changes and administrative needs.
– Prepare all written communication to parents and community and send via Constant Contact.
– Update website and social media pages to convey information and generate interest.
– Photograph events and school happenings to be used in promotional materials, social media posts, and emails.
– Design flyers and promotional materials for e-blasts and print.
– Coordinate all PR efforts with local media outlets.
– Plan and manage after-school programs and all related logistics.
– Video editing skills are a major plus.
– Excellent communication skills
– Tech Savvy
– Familiarity with Google Suite
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Organized Multi-tasker
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org