Rabbi Pesach Raymon Yeshiva (RPRY) is looking for a School Psychologist to join our team for the 2022-2023 school year.
• Counsel students both individually and in group settings on school-based concerns
• Collaborate and consult with teachers on maximizing student potential in their classrooms
• Create and implement building level social-wellness programing (including overseeing Second Step program)
• Observe classroom behaviors and create and implement behavior plans
• Initiate referrals and coordinate Child Study Team process
• Draft 504 plans
• Meet and consult with parents on school-based concerns
• Provide referrals to outside therapists
• Collaborate with outside therapists as needed
For over seventy-five years, RPRY, located in Edison, NJ, has been the leading Orthodox Jewish day school in Central New Jersey. RPRY promotes a warm, collegial, and professional environment where passionate teachers are committed to innovation.
Please submit resumé and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance. We will be contacting only those candidates invited for an interview.