TanenbaumCHAT is seeking a Head of the Centre for Differential Studies (CDL) for Jewish Studies – LTO Position
TanenbaumCHAT is a coeducational community Jewish high school and a foundational community institution for the past 60 years. We offer an exciting and extensive educational experience inside the classroom and beyond. Rigorous General and Jewish Studies curricula prepare students to attend the finest post-secondary institutions, to succeed in their chosen paths, and to become caring and contributing members of their communities.
Reporting to the Campus Principal and Vice Principal(s), the Head of CDL Jewish Studies is responsible for ensuring the school delivers educational services that best serve students with exceptionalities ranging from learning disabilities to gifted and including students with medical and physical accommodations in the Jewish Studies programme at TanenbaumCHAT. He/she works closely with CDL staff faculty, campus principal and vice principal(s), director of educational technology, director of student services, dean, guidance counsellors, Ivrit support teachers, Ivrit department heads, educational assistants, and academic support staff at TanenbaumCHAT. The regular hours are 8:30a. m. – 4:30 p.m.
● Qualifications in Special Education or Formal Special Education Training
● Extensive teaching experience serving the differentiated learning needs of students or similar
● Must have experience in a leadership capacity and/or display a willingness to grow as a leader
● Must have a track record that demonstrates exceptional analytical skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to think critically about issues and solutions.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build meaningful relationships quickly are essential.
● OCT certification preferred, but not required.
More information about the job can be found on our website (www.tanenbaumchat.org).
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted.