TanenbaumCHAT is a coeducational community Jewish high school. We offer an exciting and extensive educational experience, inside the classroom and beyond. Rigorous General and Jewish Studies curricula prepare students to attend the finest post-secondary institutions, to succeed in their chosen paths, and to become caring and contributing members of their communities.
As a collaborative member of TanenbaumCHAT’s Centre for Differentiated Learning (CDL), the EA assists Jewish Studies teachers in the delivery of daily programs and care of students with special learning needs. The EA assists in carrying out all school-approved programs including (but not limited to) academic and behavioural programs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Community College Educational Assistant certificate or the equivalent specialty training.
• A minimum of one (1) year demonstrated successful experience supporting individuals with special needs is preferred.
• Excellent reading, writing, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be fluent in Hebrew.
• Able to communicate effectively with colleagues, parents and students.
• Proven ability to work as a team member; high degree of sensitivity and diplomacy; ability to adapt to changing situations; ability to cope with stressful situations.
Anne & Max Tanenbaum Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto
200 Wilmington Avenue
Toronto, ON, M3H 5J8
To apply for this position, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.