We are Fuchs Mizrachi School, a leading, internationally renowned, Modern Orthodox Jewish
day school in Beachwood, Ohio. We educate and inspire students from age two through twelfth
grade. We are motivated by a real passion for deep, meaningful learning and leadership. We
believe that excellent teacher-student relationships are the foundation of great education.
Situated in the heart of the dynamic, expanding, vibrant Cleveland Jewish community, our
school offers teachers the opportunity to live and grow in one of the most affordable Orthodox
Jewish communities in North America.
Our Judaic Studies Department is looking for Junior High (6 – 8) and/or High School (9-12)
Judaic Studies teachers to join our team starting in the fall of 2023. Your area of interest and
your background will determine at which grade levels you teach.
In This Role:
● You will cultivate warm, authentic, positive relationships with students, parents, and
● You will plan, build, deliver, and measure the success of student-centered classroom
lessons within the context of our school’s Judaic Studies curriculum.
● You will seek out research-based practices and programs to experiment with and
● You will collaborate with partner teachers and administrators to advance the mission of
● You will be part of a culture of dynamic and relentless growth and improvement.
Regardless of Position, You Will Likely Be:
● Excited about, and experienced with, education in the areas of Talmud/Halacha, Tanach,
and/or Jewish History and Thought.
● Eager to continue learning and making improvements to your pedagogy.
● Organized and detail oriented.
● A good communicator, both in speech and in writing.
● Upbeat with a genuine interest in the education of teenagers.
· Creative, flexible, and professional.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Fuchs Mizrachi School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
For more about our school, please visit our website at https://www.fuchsmizrachi.org/
For further details about this opportunity, or to hear more about the community, please
our High School Principal, Rabbi David Teller (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply for this position please send a letter of application and a resume to