Come join our team as Farber’s Admissions Director. The Admissions Director is responsible for developing a recruiting strategy, maintaining contact with potential students and their families, organizing recruiting events, shepherding families through the admissions process, working with the senior administrators to identify retention risks and developing a retention process for current students.
The Admissions Director works closely with the Head of School, the Marketing Manager, and the principals in promoting the school and building enrollment. The Admissions Director must be very comfortable promoting the mission of the school.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop strategies to recruit students and families to Detroit and to the school, both locally and nationally
- Work with the school administrators and community members to identify potential recruits
- Coordinate with the Advancement Team to maximize recruitment effectiveness
- Track and follow up with potential families/students
- Arrange for recruiting events and tours to attract new families and to usher them through the application process
- Develop and implement retention protocols with the principals and Head of School
- Develop and sustain an ambassador program to promote the school, attract new students, and help new families
The ideal candidate will be someone who communicates well, is very personable, takes initiative, works excellently with a team, and actively promotes the mission of the school. This person is often the face of the school and is the most crucial ambassador for the school outside of the Head of School.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.