Due to expanding enrollment The Moriah School is seeking, Early Childhood, General & Jewish Studies, Special Education and Assistant Teachers for the 2022-2023 academic year. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Work to collaborate with a diverse team of educators and administrators to carry out the mission of The Moriah School.
* Plan, build, and execute General Studies lessons including: Math, ELA, Science, Social Studies and more.
* Teach lessons in both a full class and small group settings
* Utilize technology to drive instruction
* Contribute to student learning and growth.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com