Milton Gottesman Jewish Day School is looking for an Elementary Judaic Studies Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year.
Duties of this job include, but are not limited to:
• Teaching Hebrew language skills, Tanach (Bible), Jewish holidays, and Parshat Hashavua, utilizing course of study adopted by the school, and other appropriate learning activities.
• Participating in and is a role model during grade-level Tefillot (prayers).
• Co-creating dynamic, student-driven, hands-on curriculum materials and providing individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
• Establishing and maintaining standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
• Evaluating students’ academic and social growth
• Communicating with parents through conferences and other means to discuss students’ progress and interpret the school program.
• Collaborating with grade-level colleagues about curriculum and educational programming
Contact email: email@example.com