The Stella K. Abraham High School for Girls seeks a Full Time Ivrit Teacher to join our exceptional school faculty in fostering a culture of academic exploration and excellence and dedication to spiritual, intellectual, and personal growth of all students.
Our ideal candidate will:
- possess a supportive, student-centered approach, geared toward students with a variety of levels and learning styles;
- be understanding of and sensitive to the principles of social, emotional, and cognitive development;
- enjoy teaching in an all girls environment; in whole class, small group, and one-on-one settings;
- desire to mentor students in an advisory role outside the classroom;
- work collaboratively with colleagues to foster holistic approaches to educating students;
- foster a love of yahadut and embrace our diverse Orthodox community;
- communicate proactively, sensitively, and warmly with all stakeholders- students, parents, faculty, and staff
Have prior Ivrit teaching experience, preferably in the independent school world
Fluency in Hebrew
To learn more about our school community, please visit www.halb.org. We look forward to hearing from you! Please send resumes or inquiries to email@example.com.