Hebrew Academy of Long Beach seeks a Full Time Middle School Social Studies teacher to join our exceptional school faculty in fostering a culture of academic exploration and excellence and dedication to spiritual, intellectual, and personal growth of all students.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Possess a supportive, student-centered approach, geared toward students with a variety of levels and learning styles
- Be understanding of and sensitive to the principles of social, emotional, and cognitive development
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to foster holistic approaches to educating students
- Foster a love of yahadut and embrace our diverse Orthodox community
- Communicate proactively, sensitively, and warmly with all stakeholders- students, parents, faculty, and staff
Have prior teaching experience, preferably in the independent school setting
Possess an advanced degree and/or New York State teaching certification
To learn more about our school community, please visit www.halb.org. We look forward to hearing from you! Please send resumes or inquiries to email@example.com.