Israel Throughout the Year is an age-appropriate curriculum that has been designed to introduce the history, geography, culture, and people of Israel to students in grades 1-8. With over 120 individual curricular content units available, this curriculum can help schools to effectively integrate Israel education content into their classrooms in either small or large scale ways.
The curriculum expertly weaves age-appropriate stories, discovery-based activities, and opportunities for reflection, providing students with a rich and comprehensive view of Israel.
- Over 120 individual content units divided into sub topics by grade level
- Multimedia Presentations and Interactive Components
- Interactive Study Guides
- Activities, Games, and Suggestions for Reflection
- Modular Units – Select the units that work for you!
- Flexible usage includes options for substitute lesson plans or integration into larger units of study.
To learn more and receive the full list of available units, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This curriculum was developed through the generosity of Evelyn and Dr. Shmuel Katz of Bal Harbour, Florida.