Re: Looking for material about Religious Change/Growth during Yeshiva/Seminary in Israel
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Looking for material about Religious Change/Growth during Yeshiva/Seminary in Israel

October 31, 2016 06:48PM
Johnny Solomon asked about accessing research on the impact of Israel study, and mentioned a number of the dissertations that have appeared on this subject. Aside from the book that was published that included a section based on my research, a number of unpublished dissertations are freely available online. These are the ones I know about (I am sure that there are others):

A Year of Study in an Israeli Yeshiva Program: Before and After by Shalom Berger
[www.lookstein.org]

Psychological and Religious Change of Orthodox Jewish Boys During a Post-High School Year of Study in an Israeli Yeshiva by Daniel B. Jacobson
[www.lookstein.org]

The Family Environment as a Determinant of Religious and Spiritual Change in Students and Their Parents Following a Post High School Year of Study in Israel by Natan Goldstein
[eric.ed.gov]

Spiritual and religious mentoring: The role of rabbis and teachers as social supporters amongst Jewish modern Orthodox high school graduates spending a year of study in Israel by Steven Eisenberg
[www.worldcat.org]

If anyone knows of others, please share them with me.

Shalom Z. Berger
The Lookstein Center
Bar-Ilan University

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2016 06:50PM by mlb.
Subject Author Posted

Looking for material about Religious Change/Growth during Yeshiva/Seminary in Israel

Johnny Solomon October 20, 2016 11:15AM

Shalom Z. Berger October 31, 2016 06:48PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

banner class does not have character 3 defined in its font.