Re: Israeli history in the 1970s - looking for curricular materials
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

December 11, 2017 08:02PM
Shalom everyone,

I'd intended to send Michelle the links to original, vast collection of purpose-built, activity and classroom-focused Jewish Agency Zionism/ Jewish Life/ Jewish Calendar / Current Issues/ Group dynamics resources, which I have been marking and following since I moved from JAFI to WZO and from there to retirement: the JAFI website undergoes upgrades and each time this happens the resources transferred have been thinned. The repository also included many former published resource series from both the WZO and the Jewish Agency.

Unfortunately, they are no longer sitting in the Education links I'd kept over a number of updates and platform migrations (that worked last year, because I still answer queries via email to my own email address...); moreover, the Education category does not appear on the main JAFI website either - so you wouldn't know they still exist. After a search, however, I did run most of the categories to ground and am therefore bringing them to the educators who really need them!

A lot of the resources are no longer accessible, but the core series is there, with some of the activities - but without the maps, images and Israel@60 or Jerusalem 3000 resources (which were extensive); the underlying links and inter-series links would also be out-of-date. Naturally, I wish that I could offer more, but it's out of my hands!

Please open them here:
[www.jewishagency.org]
and specifically - [www.jewishagency.org]

Chanukah Sameach,
Gila

G.E. Ansell Brauner - גילה אנסל בראונר
[gansellconsulting.webs.com]
Educational Website Development & Consultation

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2017 08:03PM by mlb.
Subject Author Posted

Israeli history in the 1970s - looking for curricular materials

Michelle Smilowitz December 07, 2017 08:22AM

Gila Ansell December 11, 2017 08:02PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

banner class does not have character W defined in its font.