Jewish Educational Leadership is a publication of The Lookstein Center for Jewish Education of Bar Ilan University.
Chana German, Executive Director
Zvi Grumet, Editor
Hyim Brandes, Assistant Editor
Chevi Rubin, Assistant Editor
Rebecca Spiewak, Advertising
Please send correspondence regarding journal content to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lookstein Center publications present a variety of viewpoints. The views expressed or implied in this publication are not necessarily those of the Center.
Editorial Offices and Advertising
The Lookstein Center for Jewish Education Bar-Ilan University,
Ramat Gan 5290002 Israel
© Copyright 2019 by The Lookstein Center for Jewish Education.
All rights reserved.
Lookstein Center Membership
Lookstein Center membership provides Jewish educators and lay people with a vibrant educational community to network, learn, and share. Seasoned professionals and new teachers worldwide benefit from the variety of services and programs offered to them.
Membership revenues help to support the Lookstein Center in our quest to provide Jewish educators with programs, quality services, support, and of course this journal!
Membership Benefits Include:
- Participation in Lookstein.org e-communities
- Access to Jewish Educational Leadership online, including “web-exclusives”
- Free online advertising on The Lookstein Center Bulletin Board for member schools
- One free paid services posting per month on The Lookstein Center Bulletin Board for member organizations
- Discounts on all Lookstein Center publications
School (K-12) and Synagogue: $300
When a school becomes a member, all teachers are considered members. Encourage your school to join now!
Learn more and become a supporting member of our global community of educators.