Yearbook Dedication
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yearbook Dedication

February 04, 2016 07:35AM
Hi, my name is Aaron Askowitz and I am a student at the North Shore Hebrew Academy High School in Great Neck, New York. I have the honor of having been chosen as editor of my class's yearbook and wanted to do something meaningful with it. I have decided to dedicate the yearbook to Ezra Schwartz z"l. Ezra was the epitome of a yeshiva student; he was loved by all, involved in his community and was doing charity work for the IDF in Israel where he was tragically taken from us. Being the example that he was, I ask you to dedicate your yearbooks to him or, if you have dedicated your yearbooks already, to put in a page honoring him and his memory. It is a small but special gesture that will allow Ezra and his example to be remembered by yeshiva high school students throughout the country. By doing this, yeshiva students will be united across the United States, all standing together in his honor.

At the bottom of this email, I have placed the email I received from Mrs. Schwartz after I asked her for permission to honor her son.

Please let me know if your school will be involved. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Aaron Askowitz
North Shore Hebrew Academy High School
Class of 2016

~~~

Hi Aaron,
Thank you very much. This is a beautiful idea. We appreciate your kind words. We miss Ezra terribly and any way the world can remember him is very special. Dedicating your yearbooks to him is such a meaningful idea. Thank you. Please let us know which schools are involved.

Thank you, Ruth
(Ezra's mother)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2016 07:36AM by mlb.
Subject Author Posted

Yearbook Dedication

Aaron Askowitz February 04, 2016 07:35AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

banner class does not have character U defined in its font.