Heterogeneous Instruction – Links
- The Complex Instruction website of Stanford University includes abstracts on an extensive list of CI research resources, photos and videos of the CI classroom, and news on CI conferences.
- This innovative site includes a variety of creative CI based history curricula. www.teachtci.com
- View these online video lecture series by Professor Clifford Hill of Teachers College, Columbia University, Faling Short of the Standards: High Stakes Testing in American Education
- The Holt, Rinehart and Winston website includes dozens of ready-made rubrics for assessment. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
- The Edutopia site features interviews with experts on multiple intelligences and alternative assessment. The interviews are available on video and in text form.