Jewish Educational Leadership is a publication of The Lookstein Center for Jewish Education of Bar Ilan University.
Chana German, Executive Director
Hyim Brandes | Editor
Zvi Grumet | Editor-in-Chief
Chevi Rubin | Editor
Please send correspondence regarding journal content to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lookstein Center publications present a variety of viewpoints. The views expressed or implied in this publication are not necessarily those of the Center.
Editorial Offices and Advertising
The Lookstein Center for Jewish Education
Ramat Gan 5290002 Israel
© 2021 by The Lookstein Center for Jewish Education.
All rights reserved.
THE LOOKSTEIN CENTER
The Lookstein Center is dedicated to providing critical supports for Jewish educators as they learn, teach, and lead in the twenty-first century to ensure an engaged and educated Jewish community.
- Jewish Educational Leadership | Digital journal for Jewish educators and leaders
- Lookstein Virtual Jewish Academy | Online Jewish studies school for students in grades 4- 12 with both online and digital courses
- Lookstein.org | Resource center for teachers and school leaders
- Discover Israel | Digital Israel studies curriculum for grades 1-8
- Professional Development | Varied online and face-to-face opportunities to learn and grow as educators and leaders
- Digital Bulletin Board | Dedicated space to learn about and share resources and opportunities for educators around the globe
Jewish Educational Leadership Advisory Board
Yoni Fein | Brauser Maimonides Academy
Olivia Friedman | Ida Crown Jewish Academy
Allan Houben | Atlanta Jewish Academy
Natan Kapustin | The Abraham Joshua Heschel School
Amanda Pogany | Luria Academy of Brooklyn
Bruce Powell | Jewish School Management
Tamar Rabinowitz | Jewish Community High School of the Bay
Fayge Safran Novogroder | Jewish New Teacher Project