Multiple Intelligences- Links
- The Thomas Armstrong website links many useful articles highlighting MI, along with ideal ways to incorporate it in your classroom. Apply them easily, on your own, to Jewish education.
- I think…therefore…MI includes plenty of MI lessons (apply to Judaic subjects on your own), information, resources and more.
- Gigglepotz.com has some useful tools for teachers using MI including a learner survey and a reflection sheet.
- New Horizons for Learning includes articles on evaluating the success of MI and helping it succeed in your school.
- Holt Rinehart and Winston website includes over forty ready-made rubrics for projects as diverse as map making, script writing and letter writing. Great for MI teaching.
- Key Learning Academy in Indiana uses student portfolio instead of standard assessment. Read about their system here and download their guidelines. These can be easily applied to a Jewish school context.