Since 1927, the Yeshivah of Flatbush has stood at the forefront of American Jewish education and has set the standard of excellence emulated by other academic institutions. It has imbued its students with a thirst for knowledge, a commitment to Torah and Zionism, a love of the Hebrew language and the dedication to serve the greater Jewish and secular communities. The school philosophy is a synthesis of Judaic studies, liberal arts and extracurricular activities that places great emphasis on the students’ character development. It has evolved into a unique complement of Jewish and American values that focuses on all aspects of education and enables our graduates to meet the challenges of college and life. In the years to come, we look
forward to continuing the traditions of excellence, innovation and leadership that have made us a world-renowned institution.
The Payroll and HR Associate is responsible for the processing of multiple payrolls, on a weekly,
biweekly and monthly basis. This individual’s responsibilities will include:
● Compile payroll data and perform data entry in payroll batches on a weekly, biweekly,
and monthly basis, in a timely manner.
● Answer payroll inquiries from employees and supervisors and resolve issues with a high
level of customer service.
● Process new hires, terminations, status changes, pay rate changes, and other employee
● Interpret and apply the company’s payroll and benefit policies.
● Assist supervisor with payroll report preparations.
● ADP system experience preferred.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google sheets.
● Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
● Ability to maintain confidentiality.
● Dependability and ability to work outside of the standard work schedule (when
necessary) to ensure payroll processing deadlines are met.
● Accuracy and thoroughness with an excellent attention to detail.
Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include medical,
retirement and vacation. Salary range: $55,000 – $60,000.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org