Yeshiva in New City, NY seeking full time School Psychologist.
The ideal candidate will possess a passion for helping children thrive in a school setting and beyond, and join an experienced professional team deeply committed to the same. A minimum of three years of experience as a school-based mental health professional and a doctorate (PsyD).
Responsibilities will include:
– Classroom consultation with teachers and administrators to address individual and group behavioral, social and emotional concerns
– Development and implementation of a social-emotional learning curriculum
– Development and implementation of practical assessment tools
– Formulation of individualized student behavior plans
– Crisis management and consultation as necessary
– Efficient, proactive communication with parents, teachers, administrators, social workers and other outside mental health professionals as appropriate
– Assisting students with conflict resolution and follow through
– Risk assessment
– Providing professional development and mentoring to school faculty
– Facilitating age-appropriate social skills groups
– Development of a comprehensive referral list of recommended mental health providers available for further individual consultation or treatment
Contact email: email@example.com